Guild icon
BombSquad/Ballistica Official
BombSquad / bug-reports / [SOLVED] More UI breaking!
Temp [GMT -6] 12/1/2023 1:18 PM
@efro [GMT -7] moving my game breaking shenanigans here. So far, I haven't seen any extra main menu widgets getting left behind so that's probably gonna behave nicely for a while, though some menus still behave funny whenever pressing multiple input buttons. For example: the "share this code with friends!" window prints a panic error whenever pressing the exit button twice, it thinks it calls to close twice in the same function but in reality we're just forcing it to perform the close function two times in the same frame. And popup windows still duplicate when pressing multiple inputs. Haven't tested a lot of them apart from that playlist one and profile's color & character select but I'd assume they all behave the same as long as they're calling a popup.
Loup(Dliwk's fan) 12/1/2023 1:46 PM
eric_ayyy
SoK [GMT +1] 12/1/2023 4:18 PM
Sticker
Temp [GMT -6] 12/1/2023 4:39 PM
efro [GMT -7] 12/3/2023 4:21 PM
Yes this looks like it needs to be fixed I'd think. The checks I added in the latest builds should hopefully give 'ContainerWidget was set to transition out twice' warnings here?..
4:22 PM
I'll be going through any code that triggers that warning and fixing it.
darkThumbsUp 1
Temp [GMT -6] changed the channel name: [SOLVED] More UI breaking! 1/19/2024 1:55 PM
Exported 7 message(s)
Timezone: UTC-6